Are you prepared to meet changing government procurement regulations for electronics?
Download The Unofficial Guide to U.S. Domestic-Preference Laws for Electronics for the background information you need to start developing your Buy American, Buy America, or Tariff Agreement Act (TAA) electronics manufacturing strategy.
- What are the US domestic preference laws
- Which laws may apply to yourgovernment procurement efforts
- The status of the rapidly evolving landscape that accompanies these laws
- Key regulatory considerations for the industries most effected by these changes
- Suggestions to develop your domestic preference sourcing strategy
Learn how to meet your U.S. domestic content manufacturing goals for a variety of electronics product categories, leveraging U.S.-based PCB assembly, system builds, and supply chain strategy.