Retail customers have become intensely discerning, opting not to engage with brands without digital offerings or walking away from a brand after just a single bad interaction. Stellar customer experience, no matter which channel it's delivered through, can mean the difference between running with the pack. or leading it
Emotional Meets Digital hones in on essential aspects of exceptional CX – empathy, personalization, satisfaction, trust and values - and then advances the thinking around each. It presents five strategies that explore the sweet spot of CX where emotional connections and digital solutions meet. In combination, these approaches can help retail brands create the sort of customer experiences that propel lifelong loyalty.
Inside, you'll discover:
- Empathy can be paired with digital solutions to proactively solve your customers' problems before they're even aware they exist.
- Personalization goes beyond just remembering your customer's name and can be used to offer immersive and memorable digital experiences.
- Satisfaction isn't just about a solid product or service, it's a holistic experience meant to ignite avid loyalty in your customers.
- Trust is a delicate element, demanding authentic interactions, but digital can help strengthen that intricate bond with your customers.
- Values are best revealed by moving away from measuring behavior and instead focusing on understanding your customers' attitudes