The benefits of e-signature technology are far reaching. Today, e-signature technology is used around the globe in nearly every industry and department. But not all e-signature providers are created equal—and not all organizations have the same needs. Financial services and pharmaceuticals, for instance, require solutions that hold up against strict regulatory and compliance standards. Business services and technology companies, on the other hand,may need an efficient way to move customers along the sales process and collect payments.
Before selecting the e-signature solution that’s right for your organization, consider some of the critical features and benefits that top e-signature providers offer their customers. This guide outlines five considerations that every prospective e-signature user should look for when evaluating a potential provider.
Find an e-signature partner that:
- Promotes an easy, convenient signing experience
- Offers simple integration with existing systems
- Eliminates manual tasks in sending and signing workflows
- Mitigates risks with advanced security and compliance controls
- Provides ongoing e-signature support