This webinar is best for:
- Business decision makers
- Customer support teams
Like so many teams, customer service organizations have had to shift to digital-first ways of working over the past two years. How has that impacted their ability to resolve customers’ issues? What new technologies and processes are they adopting to collaborate more effectively? And how are these changes impacting the day-to-day experience for both agents and customers?
In this fireside chat, Slack’s director of solutions marketing, Felicity Blance, will be joined by guests Kate Leggett, a vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research, and Andy Haas, the general manager of TrueServe at Deloitte Digital, to discuss trends in digital-first customer service and how support teams are increasingly adopting collaborative solutions like Slack to improve key metrics like case resolution, agent retention and customer satisfaction.
Things you’ll learn:
- How agents are using technology to resolve customer issues more quickly
- Why companies are reimagining their call centers with a focus on better collaboration
- The many benefits of a digital HQ for customer service teams
- How integrating your collaboration and ticketing solutions can streamline service workflows
- Predictions for the future of customer service
Solutions Marketing Director, Slack
General Manager, Digital Contact Center and TrueServe™, Deloitte
VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research