IN THE 2021 THREAT LANDSCAPE RETROSPECTIVE (TLR), YOU WILL READ ABOUT
- Comprehensive analysis of the most notable vulnerabilities of 2021 with additional insights on how they’re used in attack chains
- Understanding of the risks impacting sensitive technology, including increased connectivity across OT devices and the challenges associated in securing them
- Common misconfigurations in cloud and Active Directory environments that can give attackers access to your organization’s most sensitive information
- How trust relationships can be exploited by attackers to gain access to sensitive environments.
- How ransomware groups continue to evolve, from double extortion to attacks against critical infrastructure and the supply chain.