THE I.T. GUIDE TO PERSONAL VIDEO CONFERENCING DEVICES
Your workforce needs the right technology to work from anywhere, but laptops with standard built-in cameras and microphones don’t cut it for a professional video conferencing experience.
Download this eBook to get answers to common questions about how to select professional video conferencing equipment for individuals in your workforce, including:
• What video technology is most important for business?
• If webcams have built-in microphones, do users still need a headset?
• How can we match audio and video equipment to meet worker needs?
• How do we deploy devices and support users with different equipment?
• When should we consider planning or service help?